We are pleased to share the winners of the Spring 2016 Harvard University Certificate of Distinction in Teaching! The Bok Center for Teaching and Learning reserves this award for outstanding teaching fellows and assistants (complete list here). All scored 4.5 or higher (out of a total of 5) on their teaching evaluations. The recipients will be invited to a reception on October 19 to receive their certificates.
- EPS 261 Sea Level Change - Jacky Austermann
- EPS/OEB 56 Geobiology & History of Life - Emma Bertran
- SPU 12 Natural Disasters - Sarah Dendy
- EPS 22 The Fluid Earth - Jenan Kharbush
- SPU 12 Natural Disasters - Mary Moore
- ES 123 Intro to Fluid Mechanics - Will Steinhardt